What are your Predictions for Learning in 2008?
- December 2007 - What Did You Learn about Learning?
- December 2006 - Past experiences. Present Challenge. Future Predictions.
How to Respond:
Please post on your blog or put thoughts in a comment and I'll put a link to your post. You will get bonus points for:
- Including a link to this post and even better include the Big Question logo.
- In your comment, provide an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste. For example, Tony Karrer - My Aha Moments in 2007 is great. To do this simply use an anchor tag in your comment.
- Manish Mohan
- Benjamin Hamilton
- Clark Quinn's Learnets: 2008 Predictions for Learning
- John Shaffer - Learning Predictions for 2008
- Wendy Wickam
- Clive Shepard
- Stephanie Sandifer
- Jay Cross
- Tony Karrer - Ten Predictions for eLearning in 2008
- Karyn Romeis
- Gabe Anderson - "Articulate Will Dominate" in 2008
- Peter Isackson - InterCultural Musings
- Suzana Gutierrez - My prediction (in Portugese)
- Sergio Lima - here (also in Portuguese)
- Dan McCarthy
- Kapp Notes: 2008 Predictions, Remembrance and Challenges
- Oehlert's 2008 Predictions
- Christy Tucker: Predictions for E-Learning in 2008
- G-Cube: US Economy and e-Learning in 2008